Putting all the pieces together
- Give: ONLINE
- Call: 302-831-2104
- Mail: University of Delaware Development & Alumni Relations
83 E. Main Street
Newark DE 19716
Have you had an extraordinary experience here? Show your support by giving to the Nurse Managed Primary Care Center, the Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic, or the Physical Therapy Clinic. You can even make a donation in honor of the great service you received from one of our caregivers.
Shooting for the Stars
- Supporting hands-on education through clinical services available to the community
- Enhancing the development of team-based healthcare
- Meeting the challenges in workforce development and healthcare delivery
- Supporting your quality of life and that of your community
- Bringing best practice initiatives to frontline care delivery in Delaware
- Facilitating research designed to improve health outcomes
Your support helps us offer state-of-the-art healthcare while also training our students. Invest in a healthy future and support through one of the following ways:
Your donation helps provide comprehensive health and wellness services to the community while offering hands-on training opportunities for our students. — Dean Kathleen S. Matt, PhD.
Our Clinics are open to the public and provide exceptional healthcare for all our patients.
The University of Delaware is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and Title IX institution. The University of Delaware complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The University of Delaware does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. For a list of the University’s complete policies, please visit this page.