Thank you to everyone who attended the 2018 STAR Health Nutritious Newark Cook-Off. And congratulations to the 2018 winners:
- Most Creative: Aramark
- Best Presentation: The Bistro at Courtyard by Marriott
- Tastiest: Home Grown Café
Thank you very much for joining us. If you were not able to attend, we hope to see you next February. A special thanks to all the participating restaurants and chefs that made it such a wonderful evening! We hope you had an opportunity to see the cutting-edge research happening at the STAR Health Sciences Complex. Our facility is community driven; while we train the next generation workforce, we want to help you with your health and wellness needs. For more information, please visit the STAR Health homepage.
Congratulations to the attendees who won STAR Health raffle prizes:
- Nutrition package (Hou Shu)
- Newark Natural Foods gift certificate
- 3 STAR Health nutrition counseling sessions
- Fitness package (Shaila Kapur)
- Local gym membership for a month
- 3 STAR Health exercise counseling sessions
- Wellness package (Kyle Oshea)
- 1 month membership to local yoga studio
- 1 STAR Health health coaching session
- 1 STAR Health exercise counseling session
- UD gear package (David Schultz)
A new direction in healthcare.
STAR Health is the public-facing healthcare entity of the University of Delaware College of Health Sciences, where combining research and education leads us to a new direction in healthcare. Comprehensive clinical services are open to the public, including primary care, nutrition counseling, exercise counseling, health coaching, physical therapy and speech-language-hearing services.