UD College of Health Sciences is growing.
This is an extremely dynamic and exciting time for UD’s College of Health Sciences. Our state-of-the-art STAR Health Sciences Complex on the University’s Science, Technology & Advanced Research (STAR) Campus brings together students, academic researchers, clinicians, and the community to address some of the most important health-related and healthcare questions of our time.
We are adding new academic programs and community partnerships and growing our award-winning faculty. We are seeking creative and visionary leaders who can collaborate within an interdisciplinary health sciences community in one of the nation’s leading life sciences regions.
The college is an innovative, interdisciplinary unit of more than 3,000 students and 120 faculty. Our students engage in experiential learning through guided internships, community service, study abroad, and undergraduate research. We prepare students for leadership careers in nursing, physical therapy, medical laboratory sciences, athletic training, nutrition, behavioral health, kinesiology and applied physiology, as well as for graduate programs and professional studies in medicine, physical and occupational therapy, dentistry, physician assistant, and pharmacy.
Our growing research portfolio includes funding from several institutes within NIH, as well as numerous foundations and state agencies.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE
REQEUST TO RECRUIT
Job opportunities include the following:
- Communications Manager
- Grants Analyst/Sr. Grants Analyst
- Assistant Director of Donor Relations
- Data Analyst
KINESIOLOGY & APPLIED PHYSIOLOGY
- Tenure Track Open Rank Faculty in Biomechanics
- Continuing Track Open Rank Faculty
- Assistant Director, DE INBRE
SCHOOL OF NURSING
COMMUNICATION SCIENCES & DISORDERS
MEDICAL & MOLECULAR SCIENCES
- Continuing Track Instructor, Clinical Education Coordinator
- Tenure-Track, Assistant Professor
- Laboratory Coordinator
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH & NUTRITION
- Tenure Track Open Rank Faculty in Nutrition
- Continuing Track Instructor, Clinic Director
- Research Program Coordinator
CENTER FOR HEALTH ASSESSMENT RESEARCH & TRANSLATION
- Continuing Track Open Rank Faculty, Gross & Regional Anatomy
- Physical Therapy Educator (Sports & Ortho Clinic)
- Physical Therapist, Neurological &/or Geriatric
- Administrative Specialist
- Physical Therapy Clinic, Administrative Assistant II
- Post Doctoral Researcher