Home » Undergraduate Student Services

At Undergraduate Student Services, the faculty and staff in the college are committed to student success and provide assistance to students as they pursue their academic endeavors. Students are assigned faculty and/or professional advisors who have expertise and knowledge in their fields of study. The Assistant Dean and Academic Program Manager provide additional problem solving and assistance to students as they progress through their academic plan, as well as providing support to faculty and departmental staff in their roles as advisors.

Some examples of how we support students:

  • Answering questions and discussing options if you are having academic or personal difficulties
  • Approving transfer credit evaluations
  • Clarifying academic policies/regulations
  • Coordinating the degree checkout process and certifying degree clearance
  • Providing excused absence notifications to faculty
  • Providing information about changing/adding majors or minors
  • Troubleshooting scheduling conflicts and late registration
  • Working closely with academic departments and the Registrar’s Office

Our Staff

Catherine Stoner, M.Ed., Assistant Dean
Emily Lodyga, Academic Program Manager
Melissa Betau, Administrative Assistant 

Contact Information

The Tower at STAR, 7th floor
100 Discovery Blvd (South Campus)

P: 302-831-8073
F: 302-831-3490
E: chs-advise@udel.edu  

Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm

Undergraduate Student Services
Undergraduate Student Services
Undergraduate Student Services

Dean's Office
Tower at STAR, 7th Floor 
100 Discovery Blvd, Newark DE 19713
P: (302) 831-2381

STAR Health Sciences Complex
540 S. College Ave, Newark DE 19713
P: (302) 831-1060



Skip to content